Straightening With The Invisalign® Process
The Invisalign® process is quickly gaining a reputation for providing patients with a beautiful, straightened smile that they can’t help but want to show off. Only Invisalign provides a comfortable treatment for crooked teeth and bite issues that is not only virtually invisible, but can be removed at any time. Our patients are attracted to Invisalign because it gives them a level of control over their treatment that simply has yet to be matched by other teeth straightening methods. By offering a treatment this good, we’ve begun to receive more and more inquiries about the Invisalign process. To answer these many questions, Dr. John Durling is blogging today from his Joplin, MO office to give an overview of the Invisalign process and what each step of it entails.
A Better Treatment for a New Age
The Invisalign process is actually rather straightforward and easy to follow. In fact, it can be broken down into five easy steps, which include:
1. Consultation: Every journey to a straightened smile begins with a consultation at our Joplin, MO practice with Dr. Durling. During your consultation, the doctor will conduct a thorough examination of your teeth to ensure that Invisalign would be a good treatment for you needs.
2. Treatment Plan: If you check out as a good patient for Invisalign, Dr. Durling will write a personalized treatment plan for your case. This treatment plan will detail each and every movement your teeth will make with each new aligner you will use throughout your treatment.
3. Receiving The Aligners: With your treatment plan written, you will begin to receive your aligners. Each aligner is made from a smooth plastic that is molded to sit comfortably against you teeth and gums. While the aligners can be removed at any time, it is important to make sure that you are wearing your aligners for at least 22 hours a day to ensure that your treatment continues as planned.
4. Switching Old Aligners For New: About every two weeks you will need to remove your current aligners and switch them out for the next set detailed in your treatment plan. Each new set of aligners you use will get you one step closer to the smile you’ve always wanted.
5. The Final Reveal: Once you have finished with your final set of aligners, all that will be left is to take them out and show off that beautiful new smile!
Call and Schedule a Consultation at ADC Dental Group
Invisalign is a great treatment option for crooked teeth and bite issues that is capable of providing you the privacy to pursue teeth straightening without anyone ever even noticing. And, only Invisalign straightens your teeth while still allowing you to eat all of the same foods you used to. If you would like to find out whether or not you might be a good candidate for treatment with Invisalign, we encourage you to contact us and schedule a consultation with Dr. John Durling today. We look forward to working with you soon!